Celebration of long-term cooperation between Switzerland and China
- Location: Turmhotel Victoria Davos Switzerland
- Time: 21 January 2020
- Organizer: EurAsia Forum
- Moderator: Robert Mojzes, Secretary General EurAsia Forum
- Marianne Binder-Keller, Member of the National Council of Switzerland
- Cooperation China & Europe
By Michael Winkler, Chairman of EurAsia Info Group, Co-founder of EurAsia Forum
- China and Europe-The Role of Switzerland
By Felix Sutter, President of the Swiss-Chinese Chamber of Commerce
- Chinese Family Offices and Wealth Management
By Michael Viana, Head UHNW Client Services of UBS
- The Story of the EurAsia-Forum
By Irene ZHU, Founder and Executive Chairman of the EurAsia Forum
Description: In the morning of 21 January 2020, we will focus on concrete examples of successful cooperation of Chinese and Swiss institutions (in business and other areas) and the exploration of new opportunities in this area.
The event took place at Turmhotel Victoria in Davos and attended by political leaders and high-ranking business influencers, representatives of important companies and Chinese and European fund experts and investors.
Mutual trust is the key to Asia’s successful development and undergirds all other aspects of cooperation.